Pages

Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Subtle silver holo + black roses


Happy Friday! Just a simple stamping mani to share today. This is what I had on my Cinderella hand when I had my Holo + Damask mani on my left hand. I really liked wearing this mani :) I like that the holo is subtle... Although I do like crazy holos sometimes, this holo is nice since it's subtle enough to wear to work. 

Base is 3 coats of Avon Cosmic Moonbeam stamped with Pueen plate 14 using Konad black special polish. I accidentally smudged the rose on my ring finger with topcoat :(

I find it really hard to take pictures of my right hand... My camera is really big and heavy and since the shutter button is on the right, there isn't a way for me to hold the camera with my left hand and press the shutter without my hand covering the screen. So I can't tell if my camera is focusing/capturing the holo until I get my SD card into my laptop. This is the only picture that came out nicely but if you want to see the holo better you can check out my previous post on Moonbeam.

14 comments:

  1. These nails are lovely! I really like that color from Avon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I actually wasn't sure if I liked it at first but it's one of my favourites now :)

      Delete
  2. It's a pretty mani dear! Hope you'll have a serene & relaxing evening =)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely polish from Avon. I really like the simplicity of this as well because it doesn't take away from the polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya I like the simplicity of it too :)

      Delete
  4. Love the base and the black roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice holo and nice stamping :-D

    I somehow missed out on these Avon holos :-| I don't think they were released here :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ananka! Aaaw I somehow missed the textures! :'( I guess I don't really check the Avon catalogue / website regularly... Only when I see something I want on a blog but I guess it was too late by then

      Delete
  6. I really love Avon's Cosmic polishes...and the black roses are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I wish I bought more of the cosmic polishes haha thanks!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric