Pages

Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Purple Geometric Stamping



I had to use different lighting for this mani. My camera struggled so much with this polish! It made it into a Cobalt blue! In real life it is more of a medium purple but I just couldn't photograph it :( 

Also I skipped over the holo prompt for now... I ended up picking like 12 pictures for the holo post and didn't have time to edit them all so I will post that one at the end just so I'm not behind for every prompt

Base is 2 coats of Color Club Pucci-licious (I think) stamped with Pueen SE01A and Color Club Yahoo Purple

Color Club Pucci-licious didn't come with a label on it but this is my best guess! Really really good formula! Thick but in a way that made it easier to control and cover. Shown is two coats. It dried very quickly to a semi matte rubber/waxy finish. I don't like the look of this finish but I love how it makes it super easy to tell when your polish is dry! I stamped right on top of it without applying top coat in between and it was fine! I'll definitely use this again as a base for stamping!

I tried to get my lines perfectly vertical but it was a bit tricky to align. I also missed a few places particularly on my middle finger but it's not too bad. What do you think of this mani? 


9 comments:

  1. Nice design and pretty purple :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ananka! the purple was really nice in person... too bad I couldn't take a more accurate picture of it

      Delete
  2. I think it looks pretty good! I really should do more purple manicures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! ya you should... there's so many nail polish colors and so little time though hehe

      Delete
  3. Love the purple combo and the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never noticed the errors without you pointing them out, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marianne! I guess we are all too critical of our own manis sometimes and notice small flaws other people wouldn't haha

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty design, it looks great with the purples you picked :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric