Pages

Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Peacock Stamping :)




I picked out this gorgeous green with gold duochrome stamping polish when Born Pretty Store asked me to choose some items for review. Once it arrived though, I realized I had no idea what I was going to do with it haha. I asked my boyfriend for ideas and he flipped through my plates and picked this peacock image. I was in the mood for a mint color for spring so that's what I went with for my base. The end result kind of reminds me of Jacqui aka Crafty Nail.

Base is two coats of Color Club Blue-Ming (I think - it came unlabelled) 
Stamping plate is Pueen Encore SE03A 
Stamping polish is from Born Pretty Store. Use my code SL10k31 for 10% off!

I really like the color of this green stamping polish! It has a really nice gold shimmer to it. It also had really good opacity when stamping. The consistency was a bit more watery than my Konad polish and I found that the polish scraped farther across the plate. The only problem with this stamping polish was that it was a bit hard to clean up. I couldn't get the gold shimmer off of my skin and ended up waiting until the next day to take these pictures. I recommend using some kind of peel off barrier around your nails first!


6 comments:

  1. The shimmery green stamping so beautifully here! Very pretty design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamping and I like the greeny polish you've stamped with :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ananka! I was pretty happy with my stamping here too... I usually get a bit of a smudge somewhere but I was having a good day I guess ;) ya i love the color of the stamping polish too!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty outcome! The green stamping is very special one!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric