Pages

Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

OMD2 - 31DC - Shimmer


Ok wow I am really getting behind here! I think my post is just going to make it a few minutes before midnight... hopefully!

For this shimmer mani I decided to do some overlapping triangle tips that I've seen several people do on Instagram (but I can't find anymore sorry!) but I decided to use shimmer for the triangles so the two shimmer polishes would overlap in the middle. I think this is one of those ideas that looked way better in my head. The shimmers didn't show up as well over black as I thought they would :(



Colors Used:
Avon - Rapid Black x2
Essie - Pure Pearlfection (right)
Color Club - Pearl-spective (left)



Here are the other prompts if you're interested in joining! Full rules here


6 comments:

  1. That shimmer is really cool. I imagine it can be used to spice up any other polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I've used both a few times... I love how shimmers look over different base colors. It's a good way to bring new life to a plain color when you don't feel like redoing your nails :)

      Delete
  2. This is pretty! I like how the shimmer on the tips looks to be different colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the glitter and sparkly tips! This polishes looks really nice on the black :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I wish they were more visible over black IRL though :(

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric