Pages

Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Mani Favorites and Haul! :)




Didn't do much actual designs/nail art in March... so most of these are just swatches... but there are some really pretty polishes if I say so myself :)

1. Modi 74 - Classy Mint

2. Copycat Mani: Selena Dee Chevron Skittle Mani

3. Color Club Snow Queen + Pearl-spective

4. Essie - Lots of Lux



This is no April Fool's Day joke peeps... this is all the nail related stuff I bought in March. Some striping tape for a few bucks off of eBay and Bliss Kiss Nail Oil (review here). I didn't buy a single polish! Although I did email another blogger about buying some polishes from her blogsale... Still waiting to hear back... I dunno if that counts? Let's just say it doesn't and I was finally good for one month! lol

I'm kind of running late with everything in my life this week. :( But I'm currently wearing a mani I did using striping tape for the first time... and I will post that in a day or two :)

8 comments:

  1. Great manicures for the month! Nice to see that you didn't haul much too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya I'm pretty impressed myself! Maybe because I didn't go to superstore lol I love their polish selection they even have Seche and when they have sales it's so cheap!

      Delete
  2. You didn't buy 1 polish in March? Wow you are strong! I have to buy polish all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya I think because I didn't go to my normal grocery store this month that has good polish deals... went to a closer one with no polish... there was no temptation haha like I would've had to go out of my way to get polish

      Delete
  3. That Modi mint glitter polish is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I really love the colors! Definitely one that I cherish :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome favorites for March :D I'm glad to see that oil on here! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Traci! well technically I didn't haul any polish... but I did of course haul some nail related stuff! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric