Pages

Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Gradient using China Glaze Re-fresh Mint + Color Club Evolution + China Glaze Fairy Dust




Sorry about the lobster hands in the pictures below... the lighting showed the holo better! 



For this mani I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Refresh Mint. I then did a gradient with Color Club Evolution. I do my gradients by painting both polishes directly onto the sponge in slightly overlapping stripes. See this tutorial by Colette of SimpleLittlePleasures. I did 3 layers of sponging using this method. 

I really like monochromatic gradients and I like the way this one turned out! I also love the way Fairy Dust looks over light blues... actually it looks good on pretty much anything!

I don't want summer to end! I'm still obsessed with gradients and pastels! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Your gradient came out great and the glitter makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I agree the glitter definitely makes it better :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric