Pages

Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Color Club Bright Night (Kaleidoscope Collection)





Color Club - Bright Night (2 coats plus topcoat)

I think this polish has easily become my new favorite go to blue. It's a beautiful cobalt blue with a nice slightly jelly finish. It applies like a dream... slightly runny but very easy to control and self levels nicely. It dries pretty quickly. It dries to a semi matte finish which I find useful since it's easy to tell when it is dried. I top coat everything religiously anyway so it's not an extra step for me. Bright Night is a darker blue yet somehow it still manages to be vibrant at the same time. It looks darker in some lighting but never verges on almost black territory.

I was originally planning to put China Glaze Mosaic Madness over it, but after I put it on it was just such a gorgeous color I didn't want to put anything over it! I'm not sure what's going on with me these days... I don't feel like wearing glitter these days. It's not that I'm too lazy to remove it, I'm just finding that I prefer the clean look of just a nice creme these days. Maybe I just need kind of like a palette cleanser? I'm sure my love for glitter will return at some point. Hopefully... I just bought a bunch of Hard Candy indie-looking glitters!

Bright Night dries to a semi-matte finish. Here is my previous post where you can see it's natural finish without topcoat, and also some glitter layered over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric