Pages

Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Blue Ombre Mani




Colors used (thumb to pinky):
Avon - Rapid Black
China Glaze - First Mate
Essie - Mesmerize
Orly - Snowcone
Nars - Kutki

I used 3 coats of Nars Kutki. All other polishes are only one coat!

I was going through my stash and realized I had a lot of blue... I thought I would easily have enough for an ombre mani... but once I swatched them on paper I realized a lot were actually slightly aqua or slightly indigo and didn't fit together. So this is what I ended up with. I added black to the end of my ombre because I ended up having only 4 blues that I liked together. My pinky is actually kind of aqua I think but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric