Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

China Glaze For Audrey + Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow!



China Glaze - For Audrey (2 coats)
Deborah Lippmann - Boom Boom Pow! (1 coat)

I wore this mani quite a while ago. I'm pretty behind on posting. Old watermark too. Anyway I really love For Audrey. It's definitely one of my favorites! It's a perfect Tiffany & Co robin egg blue. It applies so nicely too. Completely smooth and even in just 2 coats. I should take a picture of it alone sometime. Boom Boom Pow had a very lightly yellow tinted base that slightly changed the color of For Audrey... just a teeny tiny bit though :)

Boom Boom Pow applied really nicely as well. It was easy to get a lot of glitter on the brush without turning the bottle upside down. Unlike some other glitters the glitter also came off the brush easily and I didn't have too much trouble with all the gold glitter sliding down to my tips. I really liked how the polish not only had normal sequin/confetti finish kind of glitter but also these other particles that kind of look like tiny flakies. You can see them the best in the first picture on my ring finger. 

Hmm I usually blab more but I guess since this is from a while ago I forgot most of what I was going to blab about haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric