Pages

Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Christmas wrapping paper


Orly - Snowcone
Konad m64
stamped with Nicole by OPI - Light a Candle
Seche Vite on top, Essie Grow Stronger as base

I wasn't going for a Christmas wrapping paper look when I did this mani, but one of my coworkers said it looks like Christmas wrapping paper. And after he mentioned it... I think it totally does too! So I went with that as my title. Still really early for Christmas but oh well.

Orly Snowcone had an absolutely amazing formula! It only needed one coat! I was really impressed especially considering that it is a light creme color. The brush was thin and a little bit stiff. As long as you apply it "floating" like you would Seche Vite it is a one coater. I had to  go over a few spots again to cover but I'll still consider it a one coater. 

Nicole by OPI Light a Candle is a light purple tinted silver. When used for stamping, it just shows up silver. It stamped quite well, although I think I accidentally smudged the image a bit while stamping. I think with this image though it's not very noticeable. I didn't really like this image much when I was just looking at the plate. I like it a lot more on the nail. I'm loving the organic swirls and dots. Kind of looks like a simplified paisley print.

1 comment:

  1. This is super pretty))) unfortunately I don't have this stamp, but I agree it looks a bit like a paisley)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric